Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, February 8, 2010

I've Got A Few More...

Here's some more toasts for you!
May we be alive at the same time next year!
Well I sincerely hope so...

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!
Can't argue with that logic.

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold beer - and another one!
All these are things to wish for.

Here's to you and here's to me;
May we never disagree.
But if we do,
Then fuck you
And here's to me!

Use these well! They are just too much fun not too!

2 comments:

AVY said...

I enjoyed that.

OpinionatedKait said...

Glad you both liked it. I plan on using a few of these myself in the near future...

Post a Comment